An Exceptional Location in the Heart of Detroit
The Inn at 97 Winder is centrally located in downtown Detroit, only minutes by foot, QLine light rail or car from the city’s most exciting attractions. Our location in relation to Little Caesars Arena (52 FEET AWAY!), Fox Theatre, the Eastern Market and Comerica Park is unparalleled.
Little Caesars Arena is a brand new, 20,000 person capacity arena home to the Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Pistons, other sports teams and host to the biggest names in concerts like Paul McCartney, Kid Rock, Imagine Dragons, Guns N’ Roses, Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Katy Perry, Lorde, Shania Twain and so many more.
We’re close to:
- Central business district, including General Motors and Quicken Loans’ headquarters
- Cobo Center, Detroit’s 623,000+ square-foot conference and exhibition center
- Ambassador Bridge and Detroit-Windsor Tunnel – cross to Canada
- Major sports facilities (Little Caesars Arena, Comerica Park and Ford Field)
- QLine light rail, with a station a half-block away on Woodward Avenue
- Casinos (Greektown Casino, MGM Grand Detroit, and MotorCity Casino), nightclubs, and casual/fine dining attractions
- Prominent museums and theaters, including the Detroit Institute of Arts and the Michigan Opera Theatre
- Wayne State University, including the all-new Mike Ilitch School of Business located across the street
- The 5+ mile landscaped Detroit Riverfront Conservancy
- The Fox Theater, DTE Music Theater and the Gem Theater
- Detroit Athletic Club and Henry Ford/Greenfield Village
- Michigan State Fairgrounds and the amazing Detroit Zoo
- Palace of Arburn Hills
The Inn at 97 Winder
97 Winder Street
Detroit, MI 48201
Stay in a piece of Detroit’s history.