Website Accessibility Statement
The below explains our commitment to having and maintaining an accessible website. Below this section, you’ll find information about the accessibility of our rooms and building.
The Inn at 97 Winder is committing our best efforts to:
- Have and maintain an accessible website.
- Ensure that this website achieves a level of conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies.
- Ensure that new information added to the website achieves a level of conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
Areas for Improvement
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this as it is important to us for all who use our website to have the best possible experience.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility:
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
Inn Accessibility Statement
We are committed to doing all we can to provide for the comfort and convenience of every guest at The Inn at 97 Winder. Our building is a historical landmark and so has some restrictions. It may not be suitable for guests with decreased mobility – we encourage guests to call us directly to discuss particular needs. For the hearing impaired, we are installing the following. Please call us to book a room with the improvements.
- Alarm clock with signaler
- Bed shaker and built-in flashing strobe light to alert guests when actions require attention such as when the phone rings, when someone knocks on the door and when an alarm goes off.
- Telephone handset amplifier to assist guests in hearing phone conversations using the phone in the room.