Services and Amenities
Relax among true antiques curated on journeys around the world. The elegant ambiance of The Inn at 97 Winder is one-of-a-kind and the pure essence of boutique.
The gracious staff of The Inn at 97 Winder have an unwavering focus on each guest. To ensure a perfect Detroit stay, the inn provides fresh-baked pastries, alongside coffee and tea service, and a selection of cherished board games for guest enjoyment. Due to the presence of an extensive antique collection onsite and to preserve the serene adult-focused atmosphere here, it is preferable that guests be above the age of 12.
- Remarkable skyline, stadium or Brush Park views
- Flat-screen smart TVs with complimentary internet-streaming services including Netflix, Hulu and local programming
- High-speed Rocket Fiber Wi-Fi internet access
- Well-appointed sitting areas
- 12- to 14-foot ceilings
- Private, spacious bathrooms with large walk-in showers
- Spa-inspired bath products
- Luxury linens with high-thread-count linens
- Cribs are not available
Additional inn amenities:
- Pastries and coffee served in our formal dining area or cozy breakfast nook
- Rejuvenating spa services
- Room service – choose to have your continental breakfast served in your room – lunch and dinner options also available
- Fitness center with the necessities to keep up a fitness routine on the road
- Three inviting, opulent parlors on the main level
- Complimentary coffee, tea, beverages and snacks
- Private, fenced parking area with key fob access ($25 a night charge)
- Beautiful urban European-style garden and walkways
Stay in a piece of Detroit’s history.