Services and Amenities
Relax among true antiques curated on journeys around the world. The elegant ambiance of The Inn at 97 Winder is one-of-a-kind and the pure essence of boutique.
Guests of The Inn at 97 Winder are treated to gourmet specialty food items directed by Chef Jay Gundy of Detroit’s Red Dunn Kitchen which will soon be housed in Corktown’s Trumbull and Porter hotel. The gracious staff of The Inn at 97 Winder have an unwavering focus on each guest. To ensure a perfect Detroit stay, the inn provides fresh-baked cookies, wine and cheese platters, made-in-Detroit drinks and delicacies, coffee and tea service, and a selection of cherished board games for guest enjoyment.
- Remarkable skyline, stadium or Brush Park views
- Flat-screen smart TVs with complimentary internet-streaming services including Netflix, Hulu and local programming
- High-speed Rocket Fiber Wi-Fi internet access
- Well-appointed sitting areas
- 12- to 14-foot ceilings
- Private, spacious bathrooms with large walk-in showers
- Spa-inspired bath products
- Luxury linens with high-thread-count linens
- Cribs are available upon request for an additional fee of $25
Additional inn amenities:
- Full gourmet continental breakfast in our formal dining area or cozy breakfast nook
- Three inviting, opulent parlors on the main level
- Complimentary coffee, tea, beverages and snacks
- Private, fenced parking area with key fob access
- Beautiful urban European-style gardens and walkways
Stay in a piece of Detroit’s history.